Lo primero de todo, comenzamos con las condiciones de trabajo que te ofrece la empresa. Así, si no te cuadra en lo más básico, no pierdes más tiempo en seguir leyendo.
- Place to work in the Avenida de América (Madrid) area.
- Permanent contract.
- 36-46K salary (Negotiable).
- Working hours are flexible and you can work remotely when needed.
- A challenging and fun project to work and grow with, with the latest technologies and best practices. All in a friendly, relaxed and positive environment.
- Fixed yearly training budget to spend on english classes, courses, books or conferences.
- Your brand new laptop with OS of your choice (They recommend MacOSX or any flavor of Linux).
Si las condiciones profesionales, te han parecido atractivas y están en la línea de tus motivaciones profesionales, ¡sigue leyendo!.
Producto o servicio
They are a startup founded 5 years ago with offices in New York and Madrid.
Their product is strategic analytics SaaS platform that helps fashion retailers and brands with critical in-and-next season decisions.
Madrid is the home for their core technical team of around 20 people.
It's an open, diverse and inclusive team of very skilled and talented individuals that are happy to collaborate, share knowledge and enjoy building great software together.
Their leitmotiv is "We love data".
They are looking forward to welcoming additional members for this team and I’m helping them to achieve the goal!
Funciones y responsabilidades
Tu día a día como profesional:
As a DevOps engineer in the engineering team, you will be responsible for ensuring that their data pipeline and platform run smoothly over time and that developent teams can quickly, easily and safely deliver and deploy their work by:
- Administering our AWS cloud infrastructure in a repeatable and automated way (Infrastructure as Code, Terraform, Ansible, ...)
- Monitoring their servers and services. (Sentry, Influx, Grafana, etc)
- Helping with containerization (Docker) and orchestration (Kubernetes) of agents and services
- Supporting CI/CD workflows.
- Automating (Python, Shell Scripting, etc).
Se le llaman Soft Skills o Hard Skills. No vamos a entrar en terminología. Lo importante es que sepas qué habilidades y experiencia se espera de ti.
Competencias necesarias para el puesto:
In order to be successful, you will need to bring your skills and knowledge around these technologies:
- AWS, as you will be responsible for handling the infrastructure.
- Terraform, and Ansible to manage infrastructure and configuration automatically in a controlled and repeatable way.
- Docker and Kubernetes, to deploy, orchestrate and scale services and agents.
- Python, as it is the base of our tech stack at many levels.
- Linux shell command line, of course.
- PostgreSQL at an admin level (backups, monitoring).
- Celery, RabbitMQ.
- You need to be a developer, because you will need to write scripts to automate many tasks and understand development team needs.
Competencias deseadas para el puesto:
You will learn on the job many of the other tech pieces they use. Of course it will be easier if you are already familiar with any them:
- PostgreSQL at an advanced admin level (advanced tuning, clusterization).
- InfluxDB, Grafana